Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chapter 3


David adds her on the list at the will call window when he gets back to the arena. “Just close to the front/after show pass/either side.”

He then walked backstage and told Jon he wanted Summertime on song list – Jon laughed, “you never wanna change the set list.”

David smiled and told Jon about Danielle and her birthday and that she’s from Wisconsin and told him the story about the attempt at going to the Pru but how it fell apart and now how she was determined to see them anyway.

Jon liked that Danielle is determined –“David are you trying to hook me up?”

“Would I do that?”

“Yes.” Jon deadpans.

“Would it be so bad? If I remember correctly I told you to go after Dot.”

“and look how that turned out .” Jon grinned, he was almost over the pain of the marriage ending.

“Hey it's not my fault she was an unfaithful twit.” David stated still angry at Dot for breaking Jon’s heart.

“I wasn’t perfect.” Jon can’t let anyone bad talk Dorthea even though he was angry at her.

“Yeah but at least you had enough respect to keep it out of the home.”

0 comments: