Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chapter 27

After getting the cell phone, Jon sat in the back of the car that's driving them and pondered. "What does 5684 mean?"

"Jon don't be a dip-shit look at your phone and see." Dani told him.

"You just called your husband a dip-shit?" Jon was almost offended.

"Yes I did. Flip your phone open and see."

Jon flipped open his cell phone and look at the numbers. "loth?" He asked.

Dannie sighed. "Sure Jon."

"What? I'm trying here, I don't spell things on my phone often."

"Well try again because that ain't it." She really was getting anxious about the appointment.

Danielle knew that biting Jon's head off wasn't fair, but she's stressed, knowing this was the time in her life when she finds out once and for all if she's a real woman or not. If she's not able to bear a child then how could she call herself a woman. This PCOS had messed up her hormones, her periods, made her grow hair where only men really should have it. Its robbed her of being normal in so many ways and now she may find out that its robbed her of the one thing only a woman can do, bear a child.

"JOVI" Jon exclaimed all happy that he figured it out.

"Yes Jon - so if someone's calling me on band business they will call 908-565-Jovi"

"Hey that's cool think I can get Bon Jovi?"

Just then the car would stop at the Dr's office and Jon pulled Dannie close to him.

"No matter what the Dr tells you today, we're still in this together and we'll still be married. You aren't in life alone anymore."

"Jon what if?"

"Del lets not play what if. Go in there and we'll find out the facts. Remember you aren't alone no matter what." He then kissed her and sent her on her way.

Dani reluctantly went in and had the exam. Afterwords the Dr promised to call as soon as she had the results, as she understood Danielle was leaving the country in just a few days.

When Dani arrived home she’d find Richie in the house unexpectedly.
Danielle joked around with him and found out that he came to Jersey to spend a few days with his mom before they left for Japan but his mom was out and he didn’t have a key anymore. “Oh locked out, that’s harsh.”

Richie advised Jon that his woman has to go she doesn’t give him love.

"Rich - she's not supposed to love you - its me she's married to. I'm the one she cuddles with and loves all night long."

"You suck just go ahead and rub it in. You're lucky Dave found you a woman."

"Yeah I think he needs a raise."

Jessi is very shocked at how Del reacts to Jon and Richie joking about their relationship saying that “before—“

“It's alright Jessi you can say Dot’s name I’m ok with it now.”

”Wow – this is not how things were before she would be very upset with them talking about anything like that.” Jessi explained.

”That’s because she didn’t understand them. She didn’t get that they will always be boys in some regards so with their camaraderie it’s natural for them to talk about these things.”

She went on to explain to Jessi about how she looks at the
relationship Richie and Jon have and how she came to it. The guys grew up in a lightning flash so part of them will always be 21-22 yrs old and that’s all good.

“Rich I think my wife just called us immature. She just slammed us.” Jon said astonished.

“And what the hell are you gonna do about it?”

”Nothing I just wanted to make sure you knew.” Jon laughed. Jessi is laughing at their joking.

Jon and Richie just joked while Jessi and Del ran around the house, Danielle is still trying to get a feel for the place before Anthony gets there for the consult on the redecorating.

“You sure it's safe to let her roam around with Jess?” Richie asked.

“If I try to stop her she’ll just seek her out” Jon said to Richie.

“you sure”

“Yes my wife likes to know everything about me.”

“doesn’t that get annoying?” Richie asks.

“Are you supposed to be listening to this?” Jessi asked Dani as they are roaming around the house.

”No” Danni laughed.

“are you gonna get in trouble?”

“No cos he knows I’ll do it anyway.”

Richie asked “doesn’t that get annoying.”

“Not really, this way I don’t have to go through the headache of hiding things I know she’ll find them out – no hassle this way.”

Just then the doorbell rang and Jessi ran to answer it. It was Anthony. She showed him in and Jon walked up and said hi. Danielle quickly walked out into the living room and Jon introduced them.

“Anthony, my wife will be changing whatever she wants to. Treat her as you would me because if I hear otherwise you’re fired, and don’t overprice anything because if I find that out your fired. Got me?”

“Sure Jon.”

”Great have at it." That was all Jon said letting Dani run rampent with decoration.

0 comments: